Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The One where I try to justify the overdose of melodrama in my posts

My first two posts were ones dedicated to two special events in the space-time continuum, which left indelible marks in my already colourful life. The first one being the most exhilarating experience in my recent years and the second one was a tribute to a friend who has sort of changed my whole perception of life in such a short period of time. I hope the sheer significance I attach to the two above snippets, in a way justifies the way I went overboard with the use of imagery and melodrama with bountiful doses of superlatives.

So this post is a sincere apology to the reading world on the nonchalance I had exhibited to your sentiments. The one thing I yearn for is to be a reader's writer. So I wish that I'll be able to fulfill my dreams.

2 comments:

Cletus Kasady said...

Its not actually melodrama; its something else ..... too dyslogistic, considering the manner in which each post seems to scream out loud "Read and make boredom your temporary sibling". Ah, just kidding mate ...... Its just a slight overdose, but I guess its natural coming from someone like you ...... Just keep up the good work and leave the reading woes to the readers. Cheers :)

Hari said...

To be a 'reader's writer' you need to cut down on posts like this, first! :P

Nice start. Keep posting, buddy! :-)